Read on if you'd like to know....
- How to buy an advertised 'bundle' deal.
- A 'bundle' deal comprises two or more items at a price that is discounted compared to buying those items separately.
- To buy a bundle, you firstly need to view the main product in the bundle on our website (if the bundle is a laptop with free carry case for example, you should view the product information screen for the laptop).
- Next, either click the 'bundles available' icon, or scroll down until you see the bundles section.
- Find the bundle you wish to purchase (choose carefully as multiple bundle options may be available for any given product), then click the 'Add bundle' button.
- The bundle should now be in your basket.
Our system spreads the total bundle discount across each component part of the bundle. This means that a bundle comprising a laptop and free carry case for example, will actually show a charge on your invoice for both the laptop and the carry case. However, the total cost of buying both items would be equal to the cost of buying the laptop alone, therefore the carry case is free.